August 6, 2013

My Beauty Cottage @ Gurney Paragon Mall, Penang

Five gorgeous flower stands were delivered to our store on 1 Aug 2013.

 The best organic spa team was here to witness the soft opening ceremony of My Beauty Cottage @ Gurney Paragon Mall on 1 Aug 2013

Soft opening ceremony of My Beauty Cottage @ Gurney Paragon Mall on 1 Aug 2013.  
.
Soft opening ceremony of My Beauty Cottage @ Gurney Paragon Mall on 1 Aug 2013



The Best Organic Spa Centre - My Beauty Cottage @ Gurney Paragon Mall

Ribbon cutting ceremony of My Beauty Cottage @ Gurney Paragon Mall on 1 Aug 2013.










































Ribbon cutting ceremony of My Beauty Cottage @ Gurney Paragon Mall on 1 Aug 2013. 

Soft opening ceremony of My Beauty Cottage @ Gurney Paragon Mall on 1 Aug 2013.



Our new branch at Gurney Paragon Mall was blessed by the Malaysian Chinese Methodist President Rev. Boh Che Chuan.

My Beauty Cottage is prayed and blessed by the Malaysian Chinese Methodist President Rev. Boh Che Chuan.


Malaysian Chinese Methodist President Rev. Boh Che Chuan and his family. 
 
Guest of honour: 9-year-old piano genuis, Magdalene Hui-Ci Ho and her family.
 
Guest of honour to witness the soft opening ceremony of My Beauty Cottage @ Gurney Paragon Mall on 1 Aug 2013.

 


Soft opening ceremony of My Beauty Cottage @ Gurney Paragon Mall on 1 Aug 2013.

 
A sneak peak of the English cottage interior of our new branch in Gurney Paragon Mall.

It was our honour to have the Malaysian Chinese Methodist President Rev. Boh Che Chuan to pray and bless for our store.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment