December 27, 2012

Green Exhibition @ Mid Valley Exhibition Centre 21-23 Dec 2012

My Beauty Cottage, has brought Eminence Organic Skin Care into the recently concluded Green Exhibition at MVEC on 21-23 December 2012 — at Mid Valley Exhibition Centre (MVEC)



"Pick me pick me, I know the answer to win free prizes!"

 Another winner of a FREE Eminence Organic Skin Care Kids Facial Spa at My Beauty Cottage

The facial learning experience with full set of props is as fun as Kidzania!

"Can you give me an example of the fruit ingredients used in Eminence Organic Skin Care?"

 This boy has won himself a FREE Eminence Organic Skin Care Kids Facial Spa at My Beauty Cottage

Another winner of a FREE Eminence Organic Skin Care Kids Facial Spa at My Beauty Cottage
This little girl has answered Q&A fast and correct and hence won herself a FREE Kids Facial Spa at My Beauty Cottage!

Free Kids Facial Voucher was given away...

Group photo with the kids after educational program...






 

No comments:

Post a Comment